April 5, 2018
I want to start by saying that I am so so grateful for the support I immediately received when I announced I would start a blog. I feel very blessed and honored to know you actually want to hear what I have to say, so thank you <3
If you follow me on twitter you have probably realized by now that 2018 has not been off to a great start, but it’s slowly getting better and in part that is because I am learning what I need to do in order to keep my life together I have to actually invest in myself and I’m still learning what that is going to mean for me.
Overall, this blog is going to be my way of sharing new things that I realized give me that “life is worth living” spark so I can share that joy with others! 🙂 That may be a new allergy-friendly recipe, a cute pic of my dog, a new fuzzy blanket, a verse that really spoke to me, or whatever else it is that brought me joy that week that I can’t wait to share with others.
I’ve learned lately that it’s the little things that make all the difference in my day and those little things add up to BIG life lessons and I also know that it’s time I start sharing those lessons with others.
So let’s start with the 5 little things that I’m loving right now!
1. A new podcast called “Battle Ready” by Erwin and Aaron McManus – look it up and listen to it!!
2. This super cheap and CUTE essential oil diffuser (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078NCZQHZ/ref=twister_B079WVJ6GX?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)
3. The “Read Scripture” app for my daily Bible reading! So easy to follow.
4. Quitting Whole30 and getting to eat snacks and drink lattes again.
5. All the support of my friends as I start this!!
Okay, that’s everything for this first post!
Leave a comment and tell me something new you’re enjoying so I can check it out!